Our Quality Policy
- Follow the sectoral, technical and scientific developments, and ensure continuous improvement,
- Ensure all products to be delivered within due times, with quality and in reliable manner with participation of all personnel,
- Targeting zero fault in production by doing the job right at the first time and improve our processes continuously,
- Produce highest quality products and service for our customers by constantly improving the quality understanding
- Apply internationally accepted quality management systems in all management processes without compromising and constantly improving them,
- Ensuring consistency in Kaizen and 5S applications with continuous improvement.
Quality Systems and Certificates
Having the ISO 9001:2000 (TÜV) Quality system certificate our firm conducts feasibility studies and preparation of proposals, acceptance of proposals, commissioning of new products, placement of mold orders, trial production and acceptance of the first sample, ordering, production planning, production, quality control, packaging, storage and shipment processes as per the requirements of the quality certificates starting from customer request; and ensures continuous improvement. It has obtained TS16949 quality system certificate, and adopted the ISO 9001 quality certificate as per 2013 version. The adoption studies of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 quality management systems; and the TS ISO 17025 laboratory accreditation studies are in progress for our lab.
Quality Control and Our Labs
Statistic Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and PPAP/APQP, FMEA applications required in the automotive industry are applied for all products. With the traceability system, we provide full assurance to the customers.
Tracing system is established in a manner to ensure accessing the records related to all controls of the component starting from production phase by order. A marking system is applied on all products starting before the production, during the production, at storing and delivery phases with clear definition including all required information.
Kalkancı Quality Control Labs:
- X-Ray Lab
- Material Lab
- Physical and mechanical Measurement Lab
Material analysis, tension-compression tests, porosity analysis and 3D measurements are conducted at the lab. Upon 100% control of the products with the completed processing operations and approval for the products, packaging and storing processes are realized. Handling, storing, packaging and shipment of the customer orders are conducted reliably and healthily.
Our Environment Policy
- Take preventive actions for the environment using the existing and current knowledge on defining, eliminating or mitigating the environmental effects of our operations in Kalkanci
- Comply with the environmental laws and regulations and other environmental requirements in all countries we operate, and use the natural resources efficiently
- Take the wastes under control with Efficient Waste Management mitigating their environmental effects. Mitigate emergency risks
- Increase Environment consciousness of the employees
- Fulfill the requirements of ISO 14001 Environment Management System and provide the resources required therefore
Our HSE Policy
Take any and all measures to prevent any threat to the health of our employees, customers and visitors, and to control any accident, damage or dangers which may occur to the properties of our firm and other persons at the inception.
Improve our Occupational health and Safety Management System continuously by conducting risk analyses at work and mitigating the risks which may cause occupational accidents.